Information and Activities
Sei Catalina Joshi Koto Gakko
Fujiwara Cho, 468
Matsuyama Shi, Ehime Ken
- The purpose of education is to provide a Christian vision, and of service to society. Its essence is the “search for truth” as emphasized by Saint Dominic, the founder of the Order, following the example of Saint Catherine of Siena, Patroness of the school
- We educate to transmit upright values, from the perspective of God, forming people capable of loving generously, so that they can build a more humane world of love and peace.
- Holy Rosary Kindergarten School: http://www.rozario.ed.jp/
- Since each person’s life comes from the irreplaceable and precious existence given by God, the purpose of education is to cultivate it based on a healthy development of mind and body. For this purpose, formation of the personality is given aimed to help the children acquire a sense of pure, simple, and responsible love.
- We cooperate in the liturgical preparation of the parish.
- We collaborate in teaching catechism in the church.