Dominican Child Development Center, 1984
Information and Activities
Dominican Child Development Center is a Christ-centered community working in partnership with families to instill our Catholic Faith. We aim to:
- Teach each individual child so that he/she may grow in the understanding and love of God .
- Work in partnership with parents and the local Community to provide a high-quality education
- Give our students the opportunity to realize their potential and develop their full uniqueness.
- Nurture a sense of service, and to challenge academically the next generation who will be leaders in our Global society.
- Serves as a place of prayer, study, and community service and truth.
The school is also committed to:
- Educate the whole person with compassion and integrity.
- Dedicate itself to academic-excellence and lifelong learning
- The development of the inquiring minds in search of truth with a sense of responsibility, justice, concern and love for others.
- Families and society through a value-oriented curriculum.
- Profess and live a Christian value system
- Concern for others through justice and love
- Be able to relate their life with ultimate end.