St. Mary’s Dominican School
Information and Activities
During the School Year 1956-1957, the sisters started to manage the newly acquired Marian High School with quality Dominican education. Its name was changed to St. Mary’s Dominican School in 1970.
Through the tireless effort of the sisters, the school improved its physical plant, thus more classrooms were added, offices reconstructed and other school amenities were provided while they continue to work for academic excellence.
When the convent caught fire on the dawn of December 28, 2004, the sisters escaped unharmed but were unable to save all their belongings. Immediately, a temporary convent was provided and after a decade, a permanent convent was constructed.
- Administration and Teaching
- Pre-Elem, Basic, Junior and Senior HS
- Other Apostolate
- Pastoral Collaboration in the parish serving as Eucharistic Ministers on Sundays
- Public School Catechism with the help of our students and preparation for the sacrament of Baptism, Reconciliation, Confirmation and First Communion
- Promotion of the Holy Rosary
- Visitation of the sick
- Educational assistance for the poor
- Formation of Lay Dominicans