Information and Activities
Bombed during World War in 1945, the school was reconstructed. In 1953, the school moved to a bigger campus in Tapuac District.
In 1970, the school became a co-ed when its door was opened to the boys in response to the plea of parents to give the same Dominican quality of education to their boys. The school then was re-named to Dominican School.
- Administration and Teaching:
- Pre-Elem, Basic, Junior and Senior HS
- Other Apostolate:
- Catechism classes in the public school.
- Preparation of students to receive the Sacraments of Baptism, Reconciliation and First Communion
- Promotion of the Holy Rosary
- Sunday Catechism for children and adult.
- Feeding Program for the poor
- Dominican Laity in two parishes.