Our Lady of Manaoag Convent

Web Site/Email

Information and Activities

The now Colegio de San Juan de Letran-Manaoag was founded in 1940 by the late Fr. Teodulo Cajigal, a Spanish Dominican priest.

In 1990, the OP Fathers requested the help of the Misioneras to teach Christian Living subjects in the then Holy Rosary Academy of Manaoag. In response, two sisters were assigned in San Manuel for this purpose. In 1992, the Fathers entrusted the management of the school to the sisters.  From then on, the sisters resided in the vicinity of the school. The sisters worked tirelessly to improve the school and in 2001 the school was granted permit to offer collegiate education. The school then operated under the name Our Lady of Manaoag College.   

The school officially changed its name to Colegio de San Juan de Letran-Manaoag in 2014. To date, in agreement with the priests, the sisters continue to do their apostolate in the school. We believe that it is our way of helping our brother priests of the Philippine Province.

  • Administration and Teaching of Christian Life at the Colegio de San Juan de Letran, Manaoag
    • Pre-Elem, Basic Ed, Junior and Senior HS and College
  • Pastoral Ministry of the College
    • Facilitate Retreat of students in cooperation with the OP Novices
    • Visitation of the sick in hospitals
    • Collaboration in the Parish Feeding Program
    • Catechism and Charitable Activities for the Children of vendors in the Church vicinity.