St. Catherine’s College
Information and Activities
Under the management of the sisters, the school progressed and went into full operation offering higher education courses in 1993, thus changing its name to St. Catherine’s College. And again a big leap was undertaken in 1996 when the graduate course was offered. St. Catherine’s College was transformed into an institution which offered complete education: primary, secondary and tertiary level. In 2016, St. Catherine’s College fully implemented the K-12 program with the opening of Senior High School.
The Sisters continue to serve the school as a way to help the Archdiocese of Cebu in the Catholic education of the youth in the southern part of Cebu.
- Administration and Teaching:
- Pre-Elem, Basic Ed, Junior and Senior HS and College
- Other Pastoral Ministry:
- Outreach Program: Catechism classes in 2 public schools
- Program of support for the poor.
- Ecological activities in collaboration with the Department of Energy and Natural Resources (DENR)