Noviciado de la Sagrada Familia
Information and Activities
The architecture of the house has a European touch seen inside and out of the edifice. Though the architecture of the entire house is amazing, it is the Chapel that captures everything. It is full of unspoken meaning depicted in art carved in every angle with its walls surrounded by the magnificence of God’s creation articulated in stained glasses. The fruitfulness of the Blessed Virgin Mary’s womb carrying not the image of the infant Jesus but the Blessed Sacrament is well-defined.
After almost two decades since the opening of this formation house, the Sisters find tranquility knowing that this place will always be the seat of religious formation for the Province.
- Formation House: Postulancy and Novitiate
- Home visitation for the sick and aged.
- Catechism classes at a public school given by the 2nd year novices
- Catechism classes for workers and helpers of the community
- Lay Dominicans in Alfonso, Cavite