Information and Activities
Founded in 1958, Dominican School was formerly known as St. Dominic’s Kindergarten School which started with seventy boys and girls. The school’s name was changed to Dominican School in 1967 in compliance with the directive of the CRMSD Chapter of 1965.
Before the community of Sisters was formally created in May 1977, this school was the apostolate of Sta. Catalina Ladies’ Residence. Upon its creation, the sisters assigned here then took over and focused on the school apostolate.
From a Kindergarten school it progressed and grew to what it is now and as the population of the school continued to grow, more and more buildings were constructed until it has the look of today.
- Administration and Teaching:
- Pre-Elem, Basic, and Junior and Senior HS
- Other Apostolate:
- Service Program for the Barangay
- Home visitation to adopted families, Medical Mission and Catechism
- Sacraments: Baptism, Confirmation, First communion and Reconciliation,Matrimony
- Apostolate on Ecology in collaboration with the Department of Energy and Natural Resources. (DENR)
- Support for orphans